There are two types of wood sound-absorbing boards: slot wood sound-absorbing boards and hole wood sound-absorbing boards. Structural sound absorbing material with round holes on the front and back of the board. Two types of sound-absorbing panels are commonly used for wall and ceiling decoration.
1. Product model specifications
The wooden sound-absorbing board is composed of facing, core material and sound-absorbing thin felt. The core material is 16mm or 18mm imported MDF sheet. The front of the core material is decorated, and the back of Freudenberg black sound-absorbing felt is pasted on the back. According to customer requirements, the finishes include various solid wood veneers, imported lacquered surfaces, painted surfaces and other finishes.
3. Preparations before installation
To ensure the design effect, you must complete the following preparations before installing the sound-absorbing board:
(1) The installation site must be dry and the minimum temperature should not be lower than 10 degrees Celsius.
(2) The maximum humidity change value after installation at the installation site should be controlled within the range of 40% to 60%.
(3) The installation site must meet the temperature and humidity standards specified above at least 24 hours before installation.
(1) Check the model, size and quantity of the sound-absorbing board.
(2) The sound absorbing board must be placed in the place to be installed for 48 hours, so that the sound absorbing board can adapt to the indoor environment and be shaped.
(1) The keel must be installed on the wall surface covered by the sound-absorbing board according to the design or construction drawings, and the keel must be leveled. The surface of the keel should be flat, smooth, without rust and deformation.
(2) Structural walls must be pre-treated in accordance with the building code. The arrangement of the keel must be compatible with the arrangement of sound-absorbing panels. The distance between wooden keels should be less than 300mm, and the distance between light steel keels should not be more than 400mm. The installation of the keel should be perpendicular to the length of the sound absorption board.
(3) The distance from the surface of the wooden keel to the base is in accordance with specific requirements, and is generally 50mm. The error of the flatness and verticality of the wooden keel side should not be greater than 0.5mm.
(4) If fillers are needed in the keel space, they should be installed and treated in accordance with the design requirements, and ensure that the installation of sound-absorbing panels is not affected.
Measure the size of the wall, confirm the installation position, determine the horizontal and vertical lines, and determine the cut-out size of the wire socket, pipe and other objects.
Calculate and cut some sound-absorbing panels according to the actual size of the construction site (if there is a symmetrical requirement on the opposite side, pay special attention to cutting the size of some sound-absorbing panels to ensure symmetry on both sides) and lines (closed lines, outer corner lines, connecting lines) , And reserved for cutouts of wire sockets, pipes, etc.
Install the sound-absorbing board:
(1) The installation order of sound-absorbing panels shall follow the principle of left to right and bottom to top.
(2) When the sound-absorbing board is installed horizontally, the notch is upward; when it is installed vertically, the notch is on the right.
(3) If some solid wood sound-absorbing panels have requirements for patterns, each facade should be installed in order from small to large according to the serial number prepared in advance on the sound-absorbing panel. (The numbers of the sound-absorbing panels follow from left to right, bottom to top, and numbers from small to large)
Fixing the sound-absorbing board on the keel:
(1) Wooden keel: Install with nails
Fix the sound-absorbing board on the keel along the groove and the board slot. The nail must be more than 2/3 embedded in the wood keel. The nails must be evenly arranged and require a certain density. Each sound-absorbing board and each The number of coupling nails on the keel is not less than 10.
The sound-absorbing panels are installed horizontally, with the notches facing up and installed with mounting accessories, and each sound-absorbing panel is connected in turn.
The sound-absorbing board is installed vertically, and the notch is on the right side, then install the same method from the left. Leave a gap of not less than 3mm at the ends of the two sound-absorbing panels.
When the sound-absorbing board is required to be closed, it can be closed by using the numbered 580 closing line, and the closing position is fixed with screws. When installing the right and upper trim lines, 1.5mm is reserved for lateral expansion, and silicone seals can be used.
There are two methods for installing sound-absorbing panels at the corners: close-fitting or fixing with 588 lines.
(1) Internal wall corner (yin corner), close-fitting; fixed with 588 lines;
(2) Outer wall corner (male angle), close-fitting; fixed with 588 lines.
Manholes and other construction issues
(1) When the access holes are on the same plane, the other surfaces of the access hole cover except for the wooden edge should be decorated with sound-absorbing panels; the sound-absorbing panels on the wall will not be closed at the access holes, and only need to be flush with the edges of the access holes. Just fine.
(2) If the position of the manhole is in vertical contact with the construction wall of the sound-absorbing board, the position of the manhole should be changed to ensure the construction conditions of the sound-absorbing board.
(3) If other construction problems are encountered during installation (such as wire sockets, etc.), the connection method should be in accordance with the requirements of the designer or follow the instructions of the on-site technicians. For other special situations at the construction site, please communicate with our company's technical staff in advance.
Installation of sound-absorbing panels at the openings of doors, windows, etc.
V. matters needing attention
Paint color difference
(1) The sound-absorbing panels with solid wood finishes have a color difference, which is a natural phenomenon.
(2) There may be a color difference between the paint finish of the sound absorbing board and the hand paint in other parts of the installation site. In order to keep the paint color consistent, it is recommended to adjust the hand paint color of other parts of the installation site according to the pre-painted paint color of the sound-absorbing board after the sound-absorbing board is installed; .
Wooden sound-absorbing panels must be sealed from moisture in non-installed environments.