|Function:Soundproof and space separated||Trademark:vinco|
|Usage:interior room divider||Origin:China|
Movable partitions are a series of individually operated panels along a track system designed for maximum space planning flexibility. They can be arranged quickly, easily and efficiently.
1. Top hung system without the need for a floor track
2. Retractable top and bottom seals ensure effortless movement of panels
3. Combines elegance with robust construction
4. Concealed or exposed panel edge profiles
5. Numerous panel stacking options for complete flexibility
6. Sealed for life roller assemblies provide smooth and silent movement
7. The system offers various levels of sound reduction
8. Extensive range of surface finishes available
|Series||Thickness(mm)||Applied height(m)||Width(m)||Acoustical coefficient(db)||Weight(kg/m2)|
Suitable used in:
1. Studios, recording rooms, listening rooms, rehearsal rooms and more professinally interspace timbre projects.
2. theaters, indoor gymnasiums, discos, KTV rooms and more performance and entertainment location.
3. Meeting rooms, offices, halls, hotels and more sound absorption and secrecy projects.
4. Air-port, railways, bus-stops, manufactories, workshops and more noise reduction projects.
The section configuration of special wooden acoustic panel: substract, felt and surface.
1) substrate(basal material): based on high quality of 12/15/18mm MDF with density of 750kg/m3, more choices for basal material: HDF, E1 ECO-friednly MDF and Fireproof MDF (B1 grade).
2) feld: acoustic fleece, pasted on the back of the panel, noise reducible and fire resistant (Made in China, Germany and France).
3) Surface: available in three different finishes: real wood veneer, printed wood melamine finished and fireproofing surface.
1) constructing location: keep dry, the temperature should be higher than 10'C, the widest humidity range should confined to 40%-60% after construction 24 hours before constructing, the location should reach the standard as above.
2) acoustic panels: for the acoustic panels accommodated to the circumstance of constructing, please place the panels in the constructing location for 48 hours, check up the type, specification and amount of the panels before constructing.
3) keels: fix the keels on the wall flatly according to the plan, the keels should be flat, slick, no rust, no metamorphosis; the wall must be construct according to the standards, the keels suitable install with acoustic panels, leave smaller than 500mm space between each wooden keel(smaller than 600mm of light steel keel), install the keels vertically with acoustic panels.
1) size of wall: all panels should be installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
2) cutting: all necessary hardware and accessories for a complete job installation are to be furnished by the contractor.
3) install the acoustic panels: the installation of acoustic panels should be carried out in a sequence from the left to the right, from upside to downside, the panels are cut to fit on site, traditional woodworking tools are suitable for cutting the panels, if panels are cut using a fine tooth table saw the panels should be cut face up to avoid scratching and at a much slower speed to aviod any tearout or chipping.
4) fix on keel:
A. wooden keel fixing using nails, staples or screws into prefixed timber battens on the walls via the tongue and groove joint.
B. also can fixing by: ligth steel keel(size 18*26*3000mm), clip (size:45*38mm)