The curled long-chain molecular structure of rubber and the weak secondary force existing between the molecules make the rubber material exhibit unique viscoelastic properties, so it has good shock absorption, sound insulation and cushioning properties. Rubber parts are widely used to isolate vibrations and absorb shocks because they have the characteristics of hysteresis, damping and reversible large deformation.
The hysteresis and internal friction characteristics of rubber are usually expressed by a loss factor. The larger the loss factor, the more significant the rubber's damping and heat generation, and the more obvious the shock absorption effect.
The size of the rubber material loss factor is not only related to the structure of the rubber itself, but also to temperature and frequency. At normal temperature, the loss factors of natural rubber (NR) and butadiene rubber (BR) are small, styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), neoprene (CR), ethylene propylene rubber (EPR), polyurethane rubber (PU) and silicone rubber The loss factor is in the middle, and the loss factor of butyl rubber (HR) and nitrile rubber (NBR) is the largest.
Rubber materials used for shock absorption purposes are generally divided into 5 types, namely NR, SBR, BR are ordinary rubber materials; NBR is used for oil-resistant vulcanizates; CR is used for weather-resistant vulcanizates; IIR is used for high-damping vulcanizates; EPR is used for Heat-resistant vulcanizate. Although NR has a small loss factor, it has the best comprehensive performance, excellent elasticity, good fatigue resistance, low heat generation, small creep, good adhesion to metal parts, good cold resistance, electrical insulation, and processability. Therefore, NR is widely used for shock absorption purposes. When low temperature or weather resistance is required, it can be used in conjunction with or blended with BR or CR. Nishiue and other shock absorbers made of NR, BR and metal salts containing -OH group organic acids with carbon number greater than 4 have better durability performance, and the compression under the conditions of 70 ℃ × 22h and 40 ℃ × 148h Permanent deformation is 17.0% and 11.7%, respectively
Rubber shock-absorbing products mainly include rubber shock-absorbing pads, rubber air springs, rubber fenders (see color picture), sponge and cork rubber shock-absorbing pads, elastic couplings and flexible joints.
1. Rubber shock pad. Most of them are rubber and metal composite products. There are many forms such as double-plate type, cylindrical type, and sheet type. They are used for damping and sound insulation of various machines, instruments, axles and pipelines.
2. Rubber air spring. It has better shock absorption and impact resistance than metal springs, and is mainly used in vehicles. Its structure is somewhat similar to that of tubeless tires. The ply is a pressure-resistant layer with an air-tight rubber layer inside and an oil-resistant and aging-resistant protective rubber layer outside.
3. Rubber bearings. It is made of rubber sheet and rigid material (steel plate, steel mesh, canvas). The latter can improve the compressive strength of the bearing, but has little effect on the shear strength. Rubber bridge supports can transfer the bridge load to the pier, and at the same time can adapt to bridge deformation and reduce vibration. Rubber construction bearings reduce the impact of subways and surrounding vehicles and earthquakes on buildings.
4. Rubber non-slip mat. Made from rubber tree latex, it is a polymer of isoprene. It has good abrasion resistance, high elasticity, breaking strength and elongation. It is easy to age in the air, and becomes sticky when heated, and is mineral Easy to swell and dissolve in oil or gasoline, resistant to alkali but not strong acid. Advantages: good elasticity, acid and alkali resistance.
Nowadays, many domestic rubber non-slip mats can be said to be dazzling and dazzling, but how many non-slip mats really have anti-slip function? Rubber non-slip mat is a combination of multiple functions, not only has the basic hydrophobic anti-slip function, but also more basic super abrasion and pressure resistance, suitable for a wide range, in addition to general household use, industrial manufacturing can Use it to achieve the effect of non-slip, to make the working environment more secure, one of the necessary anti-slip mat products.
Place of Origin:
- Guangdong, China
- Recycled Rubber Granules
- 1000*10000mm or can be customized
- 5mm or can be customized
- Black /Blue
- Playground,gym floor, indoor floor
- Home Gym Floors. Personal Trainers
- White Polybag
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Lead Time :
Quantity(Square Meters) 1 - 100 >100 Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Rubber Shock damping floor mat are used for sound and vibration control. Sound damping sheets offer high acoustic factors, they are non-hazardous, non-toxic and resistant to water and mineral oils. Standard applications include ventilation ducts, hoppers, machine guards, boats, buses, air compressors and generator enclosures. They can widely used in gym floor and kids room floor so as to reduce the noise and provid a safe place for little children.
|Product name||Ground noise damping mats|
|Standard size||1000*10000mm other size can be customized|
|Standard thickness||5mm or can be customized|
|Function||Shock damping reduction|