Model NO.: V-20
Thickness: 0.5-100 Mm
Color: All Kinds
Origin: Shenzhen, China
Width: Within 2500 Mm
Hardness: 10-80 Shores
Specification: SGS, ROHS, ISO9001, UL
HS Code: 3921199000
Sound barriers Cross Linked Polyethylene XPE/IXPE foam/sound insulation
Polyethylene is a class of thermoplastics practically ubiquitous in consumer products. In its foam form, polyethylene is used in packaging, vibration dampening and insulation, as a barrier or buoyancy component, or as material for cushioning. It is most frequently seen as a packaging material.
Polyethylene XPE&IXPE foam PE closed cell foam sheets
1. Thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 100mm
2. Width is maximum (2500mm).
3. Density from 25 to 330kg/m3
4. Length is custom-made.
1. Light weight, good elasticity
2. Weatherproof and waterproof
3. Flame retardant
4. Sound absorption
5. Heat insulation
6. Thermal insulation
7. Shock absorption
1. Heat Insulation:
Single-foaming structure can reduce the loss of heat between air convections, suitable for making heat preservation pipes and boards. Good anti-dew capability, suitable for humid environments like refrigerators, air-conditioners and ice houses, etc.
2. Cushion Capability:
Semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact, suitable for the packing of instruments, semi-conductors and electronics, etc.
3. Sound Absorption: Good sound and noise absorption capability, suitable for sound absorption and insulation parts of automobiles, electro-motors and other equipment and environments with loud noises.
4. Shaping Capability:
Good heat endurance and ductility capability with even density, suitable for making deep interior parts like shaping in vacuum and hot environments, like the air conditioning vaporizing tank of automobiles, hot-shaped peak canopy of vehicles and shoes, etc.
5. Good chemical, oil, acid and alkali durability capabilities.
It is safe and odorless, easy for machining and casting, and can be mixed with many other materials. It has a wide developing area as a new environmentally-safe material.